Free Consultation: (281) 890-4608Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Charles C Guidry

Mr. Charles C Guidry

Charles C Guidry, PC
  • Consumer Law, Criminal Law, Divorce...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Charles C. Guidry has more than 40 years' legal experience handling diverse civil litigation to include an international, interstate and intrastate caseload. He specializes in family law, criminal law, personal injury, mortgage fraud and contract law. His law Firm has developed and implemented litigation, discovery, settlement and trial strategies. The Firm represents clients in jury trials, court trials and appeals. Attorney Guidry has represented a major corporation in negotiating a contract in Nigeria, Denmark, Zurich and the Philippines. Attorney Charles C. Guidry practice law in the State of California from 1972 to 1980 in all of the State and Federal Courts. In 1980 he became a license attorney in the State of Texas and is currently in practice in the State of Texas.

Practice Areas
  • Consumer Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Personal Injury
  • Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
    Consultation is free at all times without exceptions
  • Contingent Fees
    Personal Injuries from serious automobile accidents and injuries on business premises
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 52442
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 08593200
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Charles C Guidry, PC
- Current
Published in the case of Marano v Herd, Texas Reporter, Volume 5, Issue 074, February 1, 2005; Rubi v. Honorable Judge Robinson, Presiding Judge 308th Judicial District. No. 01-93-00224-CV (App.-Houston [1st Dist] and in People v. Bello, 45 Cal.App.3d 970 (1975).
Texas Southern University
J.D. | Law
Honors: Business Law Award
Texas Southern University Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
20 Questions Answered

Q. My son was awarded primary joint custody of his daughter and now the mother will not return the child what is the step?
A: Seek an attorney to file a Motion for Enforcement
Q. Can my husband adopt my daughter without bio-dad's rights signed off first?
A: 1. First petition the court to terminate his parental rights on the basis of ? years of not paying child support & lack of being in the child's life. 2. Get a Court Order to terminate the parental right of the biological father and then 3. Petition for adoption. 4 In some cases you may petition for both in the same pleadings.
Q. My ex got the home in the divorce, only me on mortgage, but we are both liable for payments. What happens if we defaul
A: If you did not have a Deed of Assumption signed at the time of the decree, your credit would be in jeopardy, because both of you would have joint obligations for the mortgage. Your ex would have to refinance and at that time remove your name from the mortgage.
Q. I recently gained sole custody in tx. my ex never shows up to court. am i supposed to let him know its changed?
A: It is best to give NOTICE of the Judgment
Q. Im looking for a free constulation trying to get my 3 kids in my custody the dad is gonna go to jail
A: All of my consultations are free. You are entitled to all of your kids, depending upon the circumstances of why the kids are not in your current custody. Discussion of the circumstances is a necessity
Q. I have been a Legal resident of Tarrant County, Texas since 1991. I left in 2005 and lived in the Philippines, married
A: The statutory time is 90 days in the County for legal residency, but if you went to the Philippines on duty in the Military, the time away is considered temporary. As such you could immediately utilize the Court system.
Q. If a child finds her biological father can he put his name on the birth certificate and acknowledge that he is her fath
A: First he has to Partition for Paternity to establish himself as the biological father. Except for an adoption, his rights are superior to a foster parent. He may request the Court for the name change.
Q. I thought that upon refinancing and being added to the DOT that the deed would be modified as well?
A: Your husband probably added you to the note for the lenders' security purposes only. To be placed on the deed as an owner, your spouse would have filed a Special Warranty Deed transferring to himself and you title to the property as community property.
Q. My niece has a protective order against her husband for her and there daughter. Cops won't retrieve the daughter???????
A: Once you get a writ of attachment, the officer will retrieve the child and contact you or your attorney to pick up the child at the police station or a secured place. The officer will search other places for the child if a charge of kidnapping been accepted by the DA.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
11107 McCracken Circle
Suite B
Cypress, TX 77429
Telephone: (281) 890-4608
Cell: (832) 567-0933