Free Consultation: (877) 946-8293Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mitchell Feldman

Mitchell Feldman

Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. PA
  • Employment Law, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury...
  • Florida, Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Mitchell Lloyd Feldman Esq. experienced trial lawyer, 23 years litigation experience. Location: 1715 N. Westshore Boulevard Suite 400 Tampa, FL 33607 Phone: 813 639 9366 Fax: 813-639-9376 Email: LAWYER OVERVIEW: For over 2 decades, MITCHELL LLOYD FELDMAN, ESQ., has been a civil litigator, who has worked on the defense and the plaintiff side of cases. Over the last 10 years, Mr. Feldman has focused his practice representing employees and individuals in personal injury, workers' comp and employment claims. Mr. Feldman’s bench and jury trial experience includes cases involving the following: Wage and hour claims, personal injuries and automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, Employment Contracts and Whistleblower Actions, and one criminal case. Mr. Feldman has handled cases throughout the state and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and cases in Connecticut, Illinois, and New York. HISTORY, EDUCATION AND OVERVIEW Mr. Feldman was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1965. He graduated from the University of South Florida in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Finance; he also earned his Juris Doctorate from Emory University, in Atlanta, Georgia in 1995. Mr. Feldman became a member of the State Bar of Georgia in 1995 and the Florida Bar in 1996. Since 1996, he has been a practicing member of the Florida Bar, with emphasis on civil litigation throughout State and Federal Courts in Florida, Georgia and numerous other Federal Courts in the United States such as Illinois and New York. Mr. Feldman proudly has prevailed on numerous cases that have gone to a jury trial. Most recently, in March, 2016, Mr. Feldman, along with co-counsel, prevailed on a multiple Plaintiff Florida Minimum Wage and FLSA jury trial case in the Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division styled: Kubiak, et al v. Salt Water Cowboy, Inc. et al, Case No.: 3:12-CV-1306-J-34JRK. The Jury awarded 100% of the damages sought. Since 2009, Mr. Feldman has primaril

Practice Areas
  • Employment Law
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
  • Free Consultation
    Free consults in personal injury and workers comp and some employment cases. A free consult if offered in employment case is for hearing about the facts, determining of I believe there is a basis in the law for legal action, but is not for the purpose of offering free legal advice. Unless retained under contract, we cannot offer "legal advice".
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
11th Circuit
Professional Experience
Shareholder, president
Mitchell L. Feldman Esq. PA
- Current
Founding and managing shareholder
Feldman Law Group PA
Successor to Feldman Morgado PA
Managing and Founding shareholder
Feldman Morgado PA
Silver, Feldman Bass PA
Emory University School of Law
J.D. (2005) | Law
Seven Figure Lawyers
Settled Lowe's HR Manager Collective Action, $4,800,000.00.
Professional Associations
Federal Bar Association
- Current
National Employment Lawyers Association
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Current
State of Florida
Websites & Blogs
Feldman mediation and arbitration
Legal Answers
116 Questions Answered

Q. I have an active case with an attorney, but I haven't been able to contact him, should I hire another lawyer?
A: You have the right in any case to terminate an attorney, but, doing so may subject you to a lien on any future recovery depending upon the stage of things and work done. If you are not receiving communication, and cannot get an appointment, then you may not have a choice. However, you should make one more attempt to meet with the attorney involved to get a status or have your questions answered. Exhaust your efforts first.
Q. HR received a subpoena on my behalf. I am to appear at the court today but I am unable to do so due to short notice.
A: Any subpoena to appear requires reasonable notice, and depends on court how many days. Same day is not reasonable notice. I cannot see a court holding you in contempt if you just got served today, assuming it was properly served under the rules. Service was it by mail? fax? email or process server? I suggest you call the lawyers on the subpoena. However, if the court proceeding goes forward and you are not there, the case may be decided or resolved without you and this may be a moot point. Otherwise, go see a lawyer immediately with the papers in hand and pay for a consultation.
Q. In Florida, is my employer required to payout unused PTO if 2+ weeks notice was given?
A: Not unless it’s in writing and promised.
Q. Spinal fusion resulted in staph in hardware. 3 surgeries in about 5 weeks, back deformity, on antibiotics 3 years.
A: You have 2 years from the date of the act you claim to be negligent to file a claim so if it’s been 3 years since the infection you would be passed the legal time to file a lawsuit. However you should consult with a lawyer to be sure. As to the facts, infections occur from surgeries and more information is needed to make any assessment of a hospital or clinic or md being negligent that just stating that you had an infection. Which often times is an assumed risk of a surgery. Again you should be consulting a lawyer
Q. Will I receive compensation for missed work? Does reservation of rights mean they can decide later not to pay the dr.?
A: Stress is not an injury covered by chapter 440. If you mean repetitive stress fracture that’s different. Assuming it’s the latter you won’t be compensated u less you are out for at least 7 days. They cannot bill you after they authorized a doctor. Most it not all work computer lawyers offer free consults. Reach out and don’t go it alone.
Q. What are my options when the insurance adjuster can't get in touch with their policy holder?
A: Your best option is to retain a lawyer to help you. I don't think its in your best interest to negotiate on your own. Secondly, you can just have your own insurance company pay the damage and they will subrogate or go after the other driver if your car is totaled and you need the funds to obtain a new vehicle. However, your insurance company will need to inspect. If totaled, it would seem possible there are some injuries. Thus, if there is any chance you had an injury, again, immediately seek legal assistance with a lawyer.
Q. Is the place I work for responsible for not telling me to wear mask near machines that expel solder fumes and flux?
A: Any employer owes a duty to act reasonable and protect the safety of its employees
Q. I recently fired an employee and she keeps coming by the shop and harassing the other employees. What do I file
A: Complaint with law enforcement for trespassing if you warned and will not comply unless it’s a public facility
Q. What is being asked of me?
A: This is usually standard verbage many defense put in their answer. Not clear if they answered. Sounds like you are doing this pro-se. I highly suggest you retain counsel if at all possible. If you do have counsel, then, you should discuss this defense asserted and how to respond.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
main office
6940 W. Linebaugh Avenue
TAMPA, FL 33625
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Telephone: (813) 639-9366
Cell: (813) 906-8932
Fax: (813) 639-9376
618 E. South Street, Suite 500
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Cell: (813) 906-8932
Fax: (813) 639-9376
1201 Peachtree St.
Toll-Free: (877) 946-8293
Cell: (813) 906-8932