Mindy ReynoldsMindy B. Reynolds, Attorney at Law
- Family Law, Divorce
The law firm of Mindy Reynolds is exclusively dedicated to family law. Mindy Reynolds has over twenty five years of legal experience with a solid reputation for helping Kansans achieve stable, workable, and cost effective solutions to their legal issues. Mindy Reynolds understands that family law deals with the most important and intimate aspects of her clients’ lives. Whether your case involves divorce, legal separation, annulment, child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, paternity, post-divorce matters, enforcement of court orders, or any other family law matters, Mindy Reynolds will guide you through the legal process to help you resolve your family law conflict. Mindy Reynolds is committed to providing her clients with individualized and personal attention and will work closely with you every step of the way to help you obtain the best possible outcome and move forward with your life.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mindy B. Reynolds, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Washburn University School of Law
- Activities: Completed a family law internship at the Washburn Law Clinic.
- Marymount Manhattan College
- B.S. (1987) | Psychology
- Honors: Member of Psi Chi Honor's Society in Psychology; Women in Management Honor's Society
- Kansas State Bar
- Mindy Reynolds is a member of the Kansas Bar Association, Topeka Bar Association, Topeka Bar Association Family Law Committee, Women Attorneys Association of Topeka, and American Bar Association, with membership in the following American Bar Association committees: Family Law; Marital Property Law; Collaborative Law; Custody Law; Child Support Law; Adoption Law; and Trial Practice and Techniques.