Attorney Michael West is dedicated to relieving the stress in the lives of his clients who are dealing with bankruptcy, immigration, personal injury and estate planning. He opened his law firm in Newnan on the premise that the needs of the client should be the center of every practice. Michael desires to remove that stress from their lives. Michael completed his undergraduate degree at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Michael decided to practice law after 25 years in the aviation industry. Michael obtained his Juris Doctor degree at Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Law Office of Michsel West
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- State Bar of Georgia # 107667
- Law Office of Michael west
- Law Office of Michael West Office of Michael West Blog
- What is Probable Cause for a DUI Stop in Georgia?
15 April 2019
- Alcohol and Commercial Divers in Georgia
12 April 2019
- How Many Drinks does it take to Reach the Legal Limit in Georgia?
10 April 2019
- When Police Make DUI Mistakes in Georgia
8 April 2019
- Georgia is one of The Strictest DUI States in the Nation
4 April 2019
- How Do Police Test for Drugged Driving?
1 April 2019
- Monsanto Faces More than 8,000 Lawsuits After Big Roundup Verdict
29 March 2019
- The Role of Depositions and Mediation in a Georgia Car Accident Lawsuit
26 March 2019
- Fatal Garbage Truck Accident in Georgia Highlights Dangers of Bulky Trucks
22 March 2019