I was born in 1959 in Iwakuni, Japan and grew up in rural Kansas. I attended college at the Colorado College and graduated with his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1981. I then attended law school at the Washburn University of Topeka in Kansas where he obtained his Juris Doctorate degree, with honors, in 1986.
During this time, I was a member of the Washburn Society of International Law, here I was president from 1985-1986. I was also a member and research editor of the Washburn Law Journal from 1984 – 1986. I was admitted to the bar in 1986 in Colorado and U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
I currently am a member of the Denver, Colorado and American Bar Associations (Member, Section on: Construction Law, Surety & Fidelity, and Insurance Law). Currently I am a partner at Schlueter, Mahoney & Ross, P.C. which was established in 1989 and located at 999 18th St Suite 2200, Denver, CO 80202.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer discounted consultations. $300 for the first hour. (Normal hourly rate is $350).
- English: Spoken, Written
- Colorado Bar Association
- Schlueter, Mahoney & Ross, P.C.
- - Current
- President, Senior Attorney
- Washburn Society of International Law
- Research Editor
- Washburn Law Journal
- Washburn University
- Colorado College
- Colorado State Bar  # 16187
- - Current