Michael BarrettMaryland State Bar, Maryland Association for Justice
- Family Law, Personal Injury, Divorce ...
I have been practicing family law and personal injury in the state of Maryland since 2003. I have helped many families deal with the heart ache of divorce and custodial issues related to divorce...helped clients deal with loss of income, transportation, and life activities due to being injured in a car crash. How may I help you?
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
I provide a free initial 15 minute consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
Personal injury cases are accepted under a contingency basis
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maryland State Bar, Maryland Association for Justice
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. (2002) | Law
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. (1999) | Sociology
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.  # 49718
Personal Injury SettlementWhat Is An Independent Medical Examination As It Relates To A Personal Injury Case?
An independent medical examination (known as IME) occurs when a doctor who did not treat the injured party is appointed by the defense to examine the injured party and write their own evaluation.What Is The Statute Of Limitations For Bringing An Auto Accident Claim In Maryland?
The statute of limitations for bringing an auto accident claim in MarylandWhy Is It Important To Follow Doctor’s Recommendations For A Personal Injury Claim?
If you do not follow your doctor’s recommendations, then it’s going to reduce what you get paid.Should I Notify My Insurance Company About The Accident?
An accident should always be reported, not just because there are time limits for doing so, but also because the other person may deny any wrongdoing.What Are The Top Misconceptions People Have In Auto Accident Cases?
Find Out What Are The Top Misconceptions People Have In Auto Accident Cases In This videoWhat Defenses Do Insurance Companies Use To Avoid Paying Out On Claims?
The insurance companies will try to use delays and gaps in treatment to avoid paying on claims.What Happens To My Claim if My Injury Takes Longer To Manifest?
There is no definite time period that relates to a claim and the length of time before an injury manifests.What Is Comparative Negligence And How Can it Affect My Auto Injury Claim?
Comparative Negligence & Auto Injury ClaimWhat Is PIP And How Does It Apply In An Auto Injury Claim in Maryland?
Personal Injury ProtectionVID 20151210 114125
Mutual Consent DivorceCopy of Garner
Client Child Custody TestimonialIMG 10361
Divorce Client TestimonialIMG 5728
Divorcio y custodia testimonial del clienteSocial Media Use 12 2015
Dangers of Social Media Use During Your CaseSocial Media Use 12 2015
Divorce and Child Custody Client TestimonialSocial Media Use 12 2015
Child Custody and Divorce Client Testimonialpersonal injury video 1
Involved in a Car Crash?!Child Custody Overview | Mike Barret | Maryland Area Lawyer
Child Custody DeterminationChild Support Guidelines | Divorce Lawyer Mike Barret | Maryland
Maryland child support guidelinesDivorce Mediation Lawyer Mike Barrett | Questions about Mediation | Maryland
Divorce cases with no minor children.Dress for Success | Mike Barrett | The Firm L.L.C.
Proper Courtroom Attire