It is universally acknowledged that no matter where Matthew Bremont shows up, he is fully equipped to do battle. When Mr. Bremont takes on a client’s case, they benefit from his considerable knowledge, work ethic, and excellent personal investment.
Mr. Bremont graduated from Pepperdine Law School with certificates from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution and Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law. While in law school, Mr. Bremont competed with law students from across the country on the Pepperdine Dispute Resolution Team. Matthew also served as an Associate Editor for the Pepperdine Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law.
If you are looking for an attorney will be tenaciously fighting for you, call us today for a free and confidential consultation at (800) 500- 5200!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Get a Free and Confidential consultation regarding your legal matter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call today!
There are no out of pocket costs. You pay nothing unless we win your case.
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 311957
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sweet James Accident Attorneys
- Pepperdine University
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- State Bar of California  # 311957