Mark Rodgers has been litigating cases throughout the eight Western New York cases for more than 25 years. He is proud to be a Buffalo injury attorney. His practice includes the representation of individuals who have been injured in accidents. He has received a top rating from a national peer review organization for both ethical standards and legal ability.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Legal Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
We will review your case at no cost to you.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We guarantee that you won't pay a fee unless we win your case.
- New York
- injury attorney
- Rodgers Law Firm (www.mrodgerslaw.com)
- I have been trying cases for more than 25 years.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (1977) | Law
- Fordham University
- B.A. | American History
- Candidate For NYS Supreme Court Judge
- For New York State Supreme Court Judge
- - Current
- Erie County Bar Association
- - Current