Alex M. Neurohr is an Associate Attorney currently focusing his practice in our Corporate and Business Department, handling contract formation and enforcement, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate matters regarding formation, restructuring, and dissolution.
Mr. Neurohr also assists our Real Estate Department with property-related matters, including partition actions and boundary disputes, post-closing issues, and mortgage foreclosures.
Mr. Neurohr received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Marketing from Nova Southeastern University in 2011. He went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, cum laude, in 2014.
Prior to joining HoganWillig, Mr. Neurohr practiced insurance defense litigation, handling motor vehicle accidents, residential and commercial premises liability, and toxic tort defense throughout Western New York.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. (2011) | Business Administration
- Rising Star
- State Bar of New York  # 5300488
- Hunter's Hope Foundation
- Volunteer Leadership Committee
- Tax Implications of an S-Corp versus an LLC
- HoganWillig Blog
- 8.5 attorney rating