Mark Goodman ChalpinMark G. Chalpin, Esq.
- Personal Injury, Legal Malpractice, Insurance Claims ...
- District of Columbia, Maryland
Mark has had a solo legal practice since 1997. He has been providing clients with skilled legal representation in the areas of personal injury, civil litigation, legal malpractice, landlord/tenant disputes (landlords only) and appeals. Prior to establishing his law practice he was an attorney with two federal agencies and a lobbyist for two national trade associations. Mark is an alum of Stanford University and UC/Berkeley Law School and is licensed in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Practicing law as an independent attorney allows Mark to develop a close working relationship with his clients so that they can receive the detailed care and consideration they need to pursue the legal process. As a sole practitioner, Mark's operating overhead is lower, allowing him to provide clients with quality legal representation at reasonable hourly rates. Clients are provided with frequent case updates along with promptly returned phone calls and email. Mark takes great pride in representing his clients through every step of the legal process with integrity, reliability, compassion, and knowledge of the law.
Free initial phone consultation - call 301-990-4900.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Legal Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa and MasterCard
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Sole Practitioner
- Mark G. Chalpin, Esq.
- - Current
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Stanford University
- Honors: with Distinction
- Maryland State Bar