Mark Allen LeeWork Injury & Disability Attorney; Free Consultation
- Workers' Compensation, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury
Mark Lee is an attorney with Lee Injury Law Firm, PLLC. He currently practices in the areas of workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, and personal injury. Mr. Lee received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of South Florida with a major in Public Health. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Tulsa College of Law. He also earned a Health Law Certificate from the University of Tulsa, which is a certificate program focused on areas of the law germane to the delivery of health care services, administrative law, and alternative dispute resolution. During law school, he was a member of Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society and a member of the Board of Advocates (moot court). Mr. Lee is a member of the Florida Bar and The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Section. He is a member of Florida Workers’ Advocates and Florida Justice Association. He is an at-large board member of Florida Workers’ Advocates.
Mr. Lee is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®.
Mr. Lee is also dedicated to volunteering his time to serve the community. In the past, he has volunteered with Iron Gate of Tulsa, Volunteers of America, Metropolitan Ministries, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay. He is currently a regular volunteer judge with the Hillsborough County Teen Court program.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Tulsa
- Florida Workers Advocates
- Florida Justice Association
- Lee Injury Law Firm - Tampa Workers' Compensation Lawyer
- Lee Injury Law Firm, PLLC
- What is a Workers’ Compensation Set Aside Arrangement?
May 21, 2023
- Non-Compliance in Florida Workers’ Compensation Claims
May 13, 2023
- If your Work Comp Claim is Denied
March 24, 2023