Marco C. Masciulli
- Criminal Law, Real Estate Law, DUI & DWI ...
Marco Masciulli is an Associate Attorney with The Head Law Firm, PLC.
Marco has represented both plaintiffs and defendants since he began practicing law in both the civil and criminal arenas. He has experience at every stage of litigation including multiple jury trials.
As a young plaintiff’s attorney with a Detroit medical malpractice firm, Marco settled multiple cases with six-figure dollar amounts and worked on other cases that eventually settled for more. He successfully challenged large medical institutions represented by skilled and seasoned lawyers with his complex and nuanced understanding of the legal and factual issues underlying each case.
As a defense attorney with a large defense firm, Marco represented several of Michigan’s biggest insurance companies in civil suits. There, he helped successfully defend and dismiss claims against his clients, as well as recover attorney fees and costs incurred defending those claims.
Most recently, Marco was an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney with the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office, where he was assigned to the Mortgage and Deed Fraud Unit. During his tenure, he successfully prosecuted complex, document-intensive cases and restored dozens of properties to their rightful owners. In addition to his work in the Deed Fraud Unit, Marco handled several cases from different units including prosecuting capital offenses where defendants faced a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Marco graduated from the Michigan State University College of Law where his peers selected him to deliver the commencement address at his class’s graduation ceremony. While in law school, Marco earned the Jurisprudence Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement in Family Law I: Marriage & Divorce after he obtained the highest grade in the class. He received his undergraduate degree from Central Michigan University where he was an active and involved member of the Phi Sigma Phi National Fraternity.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- DUI & DWI
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P77502
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: 2013 Class Commencement Speaker Jurisprudence Award in Family Law I Dean's List: Fall 2011; Spring 2012; Fall 2012
- Central Michigan University
- B.S. (2009) | Political Science; English
- Honors: Dean's List 2007 - 2009
- Activities: Phi Sigma Phi National Fraternity, Inc.
- State Bar of Michigan  # P77502