Leslie Gabriela GironGiron Kirby Law Group
- Immigration Law, Personal Injury, Business Law
Leslie founded the Giron Kirby Law Group with the goal of providing personalized, effective, and efficient representation to businesses and individuals in relation to their immigration needs. She has dedicated her career to the practice of immigration law and is committed to providing her clients with the highest quality representation available.
Prior to starting her own firm, Leslie was an attorney at one of the nation’s largest immigration law firms, where she represented businesses and individuals in all types of immigration matters. Her expertise in and dedication to the practice of immigration law is informed not only by her prior employment, but also by her life experiences dealing with the immigration system on a personal level.
Leslie was born in Guatemala City, Guatemala. She immigrated to the United States when she was young and has since become a United States citizen. Having gone through the immigration and naturalization process herself, Leslie is aware of how difficult the procedure can be and how challenging it is to wait for a determination to be made. However, she is also cognizant of how wonderful it feels to be awarded legal status and citizenship. Leslie relies on these experiences to guide her clients through the process with compassion and endeavors to bring her clients the same wonderful feeling she experienced by successfully resolving their immigration issues.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24074284
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Giron Kirby Law Group
- - Current
- FosterQuan, LLP
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- California State University - Northridge
- B.S. (2004)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24074284
- - Current
- Immigration & Nationality Law
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization