Law Office of Lena A. Clark is a downtown Frederick, Maryland law firm that offers a comprehensive range of Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law services focused solely on helping our clients protect themselves, their families and their assets for the future. Licensed to practice law in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia, the law firm's founder, Lena (pronounced Lay-na) Clark, represents clients who have legal needs related to any of the following:
• Estate Planning, including Last Will and Testament, Financial Power of Attorney and Advance Medical Directive
• Revocable and Irrevocable Trust, Gun Trust and Special Needs Trust
• Asset Protection Planning
• Probate Avoidance
• Probate, Estate and Trust administration
• Guardianship and Special Needs Planning
• Elder Law and Medicaid Spenddown
• Estate, Inheritance, and Gift tax preparation and minimizing tax liabilities
• Serving Estates and Trusts clients throughout Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia
Our office is handicapped accessible.
Please call 301-696-0567 schedule a consultation or schedule it yourself on our website www.lenaclarklegal.com!