Free Consultation: (219) 250-6094Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kurt Kazmierczak

Kurt Kazmierczak

Calderaro & Kazmierczak, LLC
  • Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Probate
  • Indiana
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Kurt L. Kazmierczak was born in 1976 in Elkhart, Indiana. After college, he moved to Indianapolis and became a financial advisor. In 2006, he and his family embarked on an adventure and moved to the Denver, Colorado area.

After deciding to leave the financial business and go into the law (and after not striking it rich with his gold panning hobby), the family decided in 2012 to move back to Indiana where he attended Valparaiso University Law. After graduating, he and some friends from law school opened a law firm handling a wide area of law. In 2020, he made the tough decision to go on his own and opened a practice to focus on helping local families in dealing with and preparing for the legal aspects of their financial lives.

Practice Areas
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Probate Administration
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Indiana Supreme Court
ID Number: 33927-64
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Calderaro & Kazmierczak, LLC
Law Office of Kurt L. Kazmierczak
Counsel of Carr, Skadberg & Kazmierczak, LLCCounsel
Independent Consultant
Carr & Associates, LLC
Law Clerk
Sachs & Hess, PC
Insurance/Financial Representative
COUNTRY Financial
Financial Advisor
Merrill Lynch
Financial Advisor
Edward Jones
Valparaiso University School of Law
J.D. (2015) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Hanover College
B.A. (1997) | Business
Sigma Chi, Golf Team
Placeholder image for education.
Good Rating
5.0/5.0 Client Reviewed
Professional Associations
Indiana State Bar  # 33927-64
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Indiana State Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Bankruptcy Basics: Why Getting Started Doesn't Have To Be Scary
Guardian Ad Litem
Indiana Judicial Branch
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. Hello I need to find what forms i need to file with the court so my husband can adopt my daughter.
A: You can get sample forms from the clerk, or possibly even at your county's website. Without the biological dad around to consent, there are things that need to be addressed with the court in order for this to have a chance at working. This is a scenario that can get very complicated very quickly. You may file all the forms correctly and still miss something that delays this even further, I would highly recommend that you hire an attorney if at all possible.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Calderaro & Kazmierczak, LLC
200 W. 84th Drive, Suite C
Merrillville, IN 46410
Telephone: (219) 250-6094
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed