Providing Quality Legal Services
Law Office of Kim-Marie Phelan is located in Revere. We have been providing exceptional legal services to the individuals in Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk and Suffolk County in Massachusetts for more than 28 years. Our main focus is on family law. You can also rely on us to help you with estate planning, business formation and to represent you if you’re a buyer or seller in real estate transactions.
In 1988, Attorney Phelan was licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Attorney Phelan has more than a quarter century of legal experience. She has developed a reputation in the legal community as a zealous, effective, decisive and practical lawyer. She is respected as a person who relentlessly works to protect the interests of her clients and their children.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 551724
- University of Houston Law Center
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Attorney Kim-Marie Phelan