Free Consultation: (314) 436-9958Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kevin Webb

Kevin Webb

Fischer & Byrne, LLC
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets
  • Missouri
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Kevin Webb may be found in Lafayette Square. A graduate of Washington University School of Law, he has interned with both the City Counselor’s Office in St. Louis City and the Public Defender’s Office in St. Louis County. An alumnus of the school’s trial team and the Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts summer program, Kevin enjoys working in both the courtroom and the community.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
8th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Associate Attorney
Fischer & Byrne, LLC
- Current
JCS Law-John C. Schleiffarth, P.C.
Washington University School of Law
J.D. (2013)
Washington University School of Law Logo
University of Southern California
B.A. (2010) | History
University of Southern California Logo
Professional Associations
Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants For The Arts
Volunteer Attorney
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Top Law Firms
ALIVE Magazine
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered

Q. can you sue a company for a representative giving wrong information when it comes to the cost of a bill?
A: Missouri law provides, in the Merchandising Practices Act, that if someone suffers damage because of deception, that person is entitled to relief. Now, just because the law says you're entitled to it, doesn't mean you get it. That's where a smart attorney comes in. Now, what you're describing may best be settled in small claims. If that is the case, you may want to do a lot of research, or you may want to talk to an attorney happy to give free and detailed advice.
Q. My county's salary commission is looking to make a salary "correction" for salaries that were not adjusted in 2007.
A: You may be right. It may be too late. You should check with a lawyer and see what that attorney says.
Q. Purchased a home in St Louis County years ago. Paid $120,000.00 and at the time it was a good buy. Property is rented.
A: You can evict tenants who are not paying rent. If you do so, you can often collect owed rent as well.
Q. Took a mortgage to build a house and sell for profit. The loaner has not paid me all of the loan. He is foreclosing me
A: So, if you're in the middle of foreclosure proceedings, you definitely want to speak to an attorney. You normally wouldn't sue if you're already being sued. Instead, you would counterclaim. You'll want an attorney to guide you through this process.
Q. My lease says I am required to pay my full month of rent due on the first but I am not allowed to move in until the 19th
A: You signed it. Usually, people get it pro-rated. How long ago did you sign it? How did you negotiate it? You should speak to an attorney about the specifics of your case.
Q. I signed a contract to sell a home without being executor of the estate is it valid? can they do an heirs deed?
A: You need to speak to an attorney quickly. Disposing of assets after someone has passed is a routine process, which requires the intervention of the courts sometimes. If you have taken the liberty of selling something that is not yours, you may have bigger issues to worry about as well.
Q. My wife and I have rented a half duplex in Belton, MO for 12 years. The landlord has not maintained the property.
A: It may be that you are in a property that is uninhabitable. It may be that your lease requires the landlord to maintain the property. You need to speak to an attorney concerning the specific facts in your case.
Q. Do i have to pay my rent this month?
A: Yes, pay your rent and hire an attorney to sue immediately. Here's the deal. You either will appear in front of the judge as a deadbeat who has failed to pay--no matter the excuse--or you can appear in front of the judge as an unjustly wronged tenant, who has spent months paying for substandard conditions. There is no exemption from paying rent, or permission to withhold rent, because of a bad premises. However, uninhabitable circumstances, depending upon facts, may help you when you have moved out and seek to make things right. There may be remedies available to you. But you must speak to an attorney about your specific case.
Q. Can I get out of an agreement through Buy Here Pay Here lot?
A: You need to speak to an attorney quickly. They can best determine to what relief you may be entitled under the law. You may ask your attorney about Missouri's Lemon Law, Merchandising Practices Act, and other opportunities for relief available to you. But there's no easy yes-or-no answer to your question, because success is dependent upon the strength of your attorney.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Solo Practitioner
1717 Park Ave
St. Louis, MO 63104
Toll-Free: (314) 436-9958
Telephone: (314) 275-0326