The Combs Law Group is a highly rated St. Louis criminal defense attorney firm located in the heart of Saint Louis, MO, just minutes away from the Clayton justice center. If you are looking for a St. Louis DWI Attorney, look no further. Our Principle Attorney, Chris Combs can handle your case if you have been charged with any crime, ranging from minor drug charges to serious federal charges, DUI & DWI charges, as well as personal injury cases. An experienced, highly respected, and a reputable lawyer can assist you in fighting for your rights and your freedom. You will not find a more effective St. Louis criminal defense lawyer than Chris Combs, our principal attorney. Contact our firm today at 314-578-1465 to receive a free face-to-face consultation.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Traffic Tickets
- Employment Law
- White Collar Crime
- Municipal Law
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rosenblum Schwartz & Fry
- Assisted attorneys in preparation for trial, including preparation of witnesses, organizing trial binders and fact investigation. Drafted motions and briefs in federal and state court for attorney review. Legal research and writing interoffice memorandums on complex criminal issues, including sentencing memorandums, procedural issues and discovery matters.
- Missouri Court of Appeals
- Reviewed briefs and case files for cases on the Judge’s upcoming dockets, drafted published opinions, researched cases and draft memos regarding the Judge’s cases, and attended court when the Judge is presiding over oral arguments.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Activities: Teacher Assistant: SLU Undergraduate Mock Trial Team Trial Advocacy I; SLU LAW International Law Study Abroad Program in Madrid and The Hague
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- B.A. (2008) | Finance & Operations Management
- The Missouri Bar # 65512
- St. Louis Criminal Defense Attorney
- Combs Law Group
- The Ultimate Guide to Theft Crimes in Missouri
22 October 2019
- Looking to Hire a Drug Possession St. Louis Lawyer?
19 October 2019
- Looking To Hire Domestic Violence Attorney in St. Louis, M0?
13 October 2019
- Recently Arrested For A DWI?
5 October 2019
- Looking to hire the “best criminal defense lawyer in St. Louis”?
3 October 2019
- Why Hiring a Public Defender Can Cost You Your Case.
1 October 2019
- Driving Under the Influence: Can I Be Charged for Prescription Drugs in Missouri?
26 September 2019
- Missouri Gun Laws: Are the Open and Concealed Carry Laws Clear?
15 September 2019
- 9 Professional Athletes Who Had Run-ins with The Law
21 August 2019
- Upcoming Changes To Missouri Criminal Code 2017