(916) 790-2309Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kelly LynchLaw Office of Kelly L. Lynch
- Family Law, Divorce
Claimed Lawyer Profile
At the Family Law Office of Kelly L. Lynch in Folsom, California, I offer a client-centered, compassionate approach to solving your Divorce and Family Law related legal problems. As a licensed California lawyer for over 20 years and a divorced mother, I understand how to be the strongest advocate for your legal needs on both a personal and professional level. My goal is to achieve the best result for you and your children. If your divorce is not amicable and you are dealing with an uncooperative spouse, my experience as a senior trial attorney for a Fortune 500 company will serve your needs well.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Area
- Child Custody and Visitation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Family Law & Divorce Attorney
- Law Office of Kelly L. Lynch
- - Current
- Providing Legal Advice, Counseling and Representation in the following areas: Family Law, Accident-Injury, Debt & Student Loan Law. I assist self-represented (in pro per) clients from throughout California in civil and family law cases. I provide a client-centered holistic approach to solving my clients' legal issues. I offer consultations to assess your legal problem and desired goal. I will educate you about the legal and practical options available. Together we will develop a strategy and action plan to achieve your best result. My services include: preparing necessary documents, preparation and presentation of insurance claims, negotiations, filing lawsuits, defending against lawsuits, taking depositions, evidence collection, filing motions, attending court hearings, mediations, arbitrations and trials.
- Persels & Associates
- I help honest and hardworking clients take back control from the debt collectors, and avoid bankruptcy whenever possible. I provide coaching services to clients about how to deal with their debts, and guide them through the debt collection process. My clients learn to represent themselves in court against debt collectors.
- Senior Trial Attorney
- The Hartford Insurance Group
- Defending Hartford’s insureds in litigated cases from intake through appeal for personal and commercial lines of insurance. Keeping clients informed on the status of their cases and answering their concerns. Developing strategic cost effective plans for each case; evaluating and developing evidence on issues of liability, damages and defenses. Timely reporting to claims representatives and Home Office. Primary practice areas: personal injury, product liability, construction defect and Americans with Disabilities Act defense.
- Associate Attorney & Law Office Manager
- Law Office of Thomas N. Floratos
- Start-up and operate small law firm, interviewing potential clients, and working with clients to prepare cases for settlement and/or trial, negotiations with insurance representatives and defense counsel, arbitration, mediation, settlement conferences, law and motion, and other court appearances.
- Adjunct Law Professor
- Justice University School of Law
- Adjunct Law Professor: Taught Legal Research I and II. Developed curriculum, selection of texts, test creation, lecturing, and mentoring law students.
- Lincoln Law School
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 176204
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Folsom Divorce & Family Law
Contact & Map