Kathryn Delans is an associate attorney with The Advocates in Missoula, Montana. Her practice focuses on personal injury law.
Kathryn is drawn to serving people in need. Before moving to Montana to pursue her legal career, Kathryn resided in Florida where she worked as a private investigator for insurance companies and later as a child abuse investigator for the state. While attending the University of Montana School of Law, Kathryn volunteered at the Missoula SelfHelp Law Center, family law pro-bono clinics through the law school, and for Soft Landing.
Upon obtaining her Juris Doctorate, Kathryn began her career at a criminal defense and personal injury law firm in Missoula. Kathryn later joined The Advocates to continue building her practice in personal injury law.
She is passionate about advocating for her clients because she knows the lengths insurance companies will go to avoid paying victims what they are rightfully owed according to the law. Whenever Kathryn accepts a case, she goes above and beyond for her clients to ensure they make the best recovery possible. She enjoys the complexity of personal injury cases, building airtight injury claims based on the background and governing laws of each case. In her spare time, Kathryn enjoys an active lifestyle. She often spends her time running, hiking, fishing, and traveling, both nationally and internationally.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Montana
- ID Number: 53884437
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Montana School of Law
- Montana State Bar # 53884437
- Montana Vehicle Accident Attorney
- The Advocates Montana
- The Most Dangerous Roads in Nebraska
18 February 2020
- The Most Dangerous Roads in New Hampshire
10 January 2020
- Locals Mourn Tragic Loss of Missoula Musician
3 January 2020
- Overturned Fuel Truck Closes Highway 312
14 November 2019
- Top 4 Most Dangerous Roads in Wisconsin
30 October 2019
- Montana Deputy Killed by Own Police Car
23 October 2019
- The 5 Most Dangerous Roads in North Dakota
14 October 2019
- Montana Train Accident Kills Truck Driver
3 October 2019
- The 5 Most Dangerous Roads in New Mexico
1 October 2019