Joshua C. Smith
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Divorce ...
Joshua C. Smith graduated from the University of Oklahoma with the highest honors in 2008. After graduating, he was hand selected as one of the nation’s most promising future leaders and invited to attend the institute of Political Studies at Georgetown University on a full scholarship.
After graduating from Georgetown, he attended the University of Oklahoma College Of Law. During law school, he enjoyed success as one of the top moot court debators in the country competing in national moot competitions at the University of Chicago School of law and The University of Minnesota School of Law. He was also a nationally recognized legal writer and was the Managing Editor of the Oklahoma Law Review of Law and Technology. While in Law School, Joshua C. Smith worked in one of Oklahoma City’s most prominent Personal Injury firm’s where he assisted in Multi-million dollar Civil Litigation. In order to gain Criminal Defense experience, he worked in the District Attorneys office. After that, he volunteered hundreds of hours in the Public Defender’s office representing the indigent in criminal cases.
Since graduating law school, Joshua C. Smith has represented over 1000 clients in Oklahoma. He has earned the reputation as a hardworking and strong advocate for those who face criminal charges, divorce proceedings, and injury litigation. Joshua C. Smith works tirelessly to ensure his clients achieve the best possible outcome in every legal matter.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Oklahoma State Bar