Joseph H. Ostad, Esquire, has been in the practice of law for the past twenty (20) years graduating from the University of Maryland, College Park with a BA, and subsequently receiving his MA from the University of Maryland. While completing his Master's Degree at the University of Maryland, Mr. Ostad also concentrated on legal studies where he received a scholarship to attend St. Louis University School of Law in St. Louis, Missouri. While there, Mr. Ostad clerked for various law firms in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and also clerked for the District Court Judge at the United State's District Court for Southern District of Illinois, where he drafted opinions on various motions and cases pending before the Court. Mr. Ostad has worked with various corporate and commercial clients along with individuals regarding injuries to victims of automobile accidents and victims of medical malpractice and protecting the needs and interests of individual victims.
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- United States District Court, District of Maryland
- Joseph H. Ostad, P.A. Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- M.A. | Government & Politics
- University of Maryland
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Principles, Business Seminar
- Joseph Ostad Website Profile
- Joseph H. Ostad, P.A. Website
- Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Finding a Good Business Lawyer.
16 June 2015
- Important Information Regarding Maryland Health Care Laws.
2 June 2015
- Carbon Dioxide Poisoning Facts.
11 May 2015
- Motorcycle Accident Victim Awarded $2.8 Million.
27 April 2015
- Joseph H. Ostad
2 April 2015
- Car Accident Injuries.
11 March 2015
- Ten Important Steps to Take After Car Accident.
4 February 2015
- Malpractice Results in Amputation.
27 January 2015
- How to Get Life Insurance Payments from Insurance Company
23 January 2015