Jodi LodenAggressive With Integrity - Family Law Representation
- Family Law, Divorce, Juvenile Law ...
Jodi Loden is a family law attorney you can trust. With a wealth of knowledge, skills, and experience in the field, she has a proven track record of success in handling complex and challenging cases throughout East Tennessee.
Jodi graduated with honors from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, as well as from the University of Memphis' Cecil C. Humphrey's School of Law, where she served on the Moot Court Board and interned for the Child Advocacy Center and the U.S. District Attorney's Office. Her academic achievements were recognized with multiple awards, including the Dean's Award and the Child Advocacy Award.
She began her legal career as a Guardian ad Litem for abused children before serving as Lead Family Law Attorney for multiple firms in Roane, Anderson and Knox County. Thereafter, Jodi successfully implemented and lead the first family law departments for two Knoxville-based multi-city law firms before opening her own family law firm.
Jodi is not just a lawyer, she is a compassionate and dedicated advocate for her clients. Her clients appreciate her high level of care, effective legal representation, responsiveness and communication, and compassionate approach to their cases. She also provides aggressive, results-oriented advocacy to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
In her free time, Jodi enjoys spending time with her daughter, family, practicing yoga, antiquing, reading, and cooking.
If you are looking for a family law attorney who will truly understand your situation and fight to protect your rights, Jodi Loden is the attorney for you. Contact her today to schedule a consultation and see the difference she can make in your case.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 026440
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Roane County Bar Association
- Knox County Bar Association
- Anderson County Bar Association
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 026440