As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica Saldin is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Saldin enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Saldin would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Saldin can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica Saldin Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- What is Legal Separation and is it Right for Me?
13 June 2019
- Do I Have to Go to Court to Get Divorced in Colorado?
5 June 2019
- COLORADO DIVORCE LAWS AS COMPARED TO “SURPRISING” PROVISIONS IN OTHER STATES (Part 2)
23 May 2019
- Denver Child Custody: Filing a Motion to Restrict Parenting Time
13 May 2019
- Understanding the First Stages of Your Family Law Case
8 May 2019
- COLORADO DIVORCE LAWS AS COMPARED TO “SURPRISING” PROVISIONS IN OTHER STATES (Part 1)
25 April 2019
- Tips for Dividing Household Items in a Divorce
15 April 2019
- We’re Still Married But We’ve Been Separated for Years. Does that Affect Property Division in My Colorado Divorce?
5 April 2019
- Getting Ready For Mediation in Your Divorce or Custody Case
31 March 2019