I concentrate my practice on the litigation, arbitration and trial of commercial disputes in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I also represent individuals and entities in disputes involving trusts and estates.
Over the course of my more than 22 years of litigation experience, I have represented businesses, organizations and individuals in lawsuits involving a broad range of substantive areas, including:
* contract law;
* the Uniform Commercial Code;
* partnership disputes;
* disputes among shareholders in closely held companies;
* disputes among members of limited liability companies;
* disputes involving commercial real estate and equipment leases;
* claims involving trusts and estates;
* breach of fiduciary duty claims;
* business tort claims;
* unfair competition claims;
* civil fraud claims;
* appellate litigation in the federal and state courts;
* commercial disparagement and defamation claims;
* abuse of process claims and wrongful use of civil proceedings claims;
* the transfer, enforcement, collection and revival of civil judgments;
* creditors’ rights matters;
* injunction proceedings;
* covenants not to compete;
* federal and state subpoena compliance matters; and
* the discovery and production of electronically stored information.
I am proud of the recognition that I have received from my peers in the legal community. I am AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest rating available for legal ability and professional ethics) since 2007, and I have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers-Pennsylvania for Business Litigation for each of the past eightconsecutive years (2013-2020). Prior to that, I was selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers-Pennsylvania Rising Stars in 2011 and 2012 for Business Litigation. I also maintain a 10.0 Superb Rating from Avvo.com.