Daniel D. HaggertyKang Haggerty LLC
- Business Law, Bankruptcy, Insurance Claims ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Daniel D. Haggerty concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy, and transactional matters.
A significant portion of Dan’s practice is devoted to the representation of banks and financial institutions in complex workout matters. This representation includes reviewing and revising loan documents, negotiating and preparing forbearance agreements, securing debt via additional collateral, entering judgments though confession and foreclosure, executing on personal and real property, and pursuing debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Dan has successfully sought and obtained approval of Chapter 11 creditors’ plans, and has successfully liquidated assets under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Dan also represents clients with respect a wide range of real estate issues, including both transactional and litigation matters. Dan represents buyers and sellers of real estate and has litigated multiple cases involving real estate issues, including easement disputes, home owners’ disputes, and the Safe Dam Act.
As part of his litigation practice, Dan represents individuals, businesses and trustees concerning a wide variety of matters, including contract claims, insurance bad faith claims, franchise disputes, enforcement of employment agreements, intellectual property issues, shareholder and partnership disputes, director and office liability, civil rights, and prerogative writ actions involving municipalities and counties.
Dan also represents both employers and employees concerning employment contracts and has litigated numerous cases involving the enforcement of employment agreements, including non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Kang Haggerty LLC
- - Current
- Weir & Partners LLP
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Daniel D. Haggerty's Website Profile
- Kang Haggerty LLC Website
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC News
- Kang Haggerty Congratulates Firm Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers & Rising Star Listings for 2023
May 22, 2023
- Legal Intelligencer: When Is Knowing ‘Knowing’ in FCA Cases? High Court Examines Two Cases
May 19, 2023
- Legal Intelligencer: Officers and Directors Should Seek Mandatory Advancement Provision
May 19, 2023