Daniel D. Haggerty concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy, and transactional matters.
A significant portion of Dan’s practice is devoted to the representation of banks and financial institutions in complex workout matters. This representation includes reviewing and revising loan documents, negotiating and preparing forbearance agreements, securing debt via additional collateral, entering judgments though confession and foreclosure, executing on personal and real property, and pursuing debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy. Dan has successfully sought and obtained approval of Chapter 11 creditors’ plans, and has successfully liquidated assets under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Dan also represents clients with respect a wide range of real estate issues, including both transactional and litigation matters. Dan represents buyers and sellers of real estate and has litigated multiple cases involving real estate issues, including easement disputes, home owners’ disputes, and the Safe Dam Act.
As part of his litigation practice, Dan represents individuals, businesses and trustees concerning a wide variety of matters, including contract claims, insurance bad faith claims, franchise disputes, enforcement of employment agreements, intellectual property issues, shareholder and partnership disputes, director and office liability, civil rights, and prerogative writ actions involving municipalities and counties.
Dan also represents both employers and employees concerning employment contracts and has litigated numerous cases involving the enforcement of employment agreements, including non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements.
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC
- - Current
- Weir & Partners LLP
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- Rutgers University - Camden
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Daniel D. Haggerty's Website Profile
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC Website
- Business Litigation Trends For Lawyers
- Legal Intelligencer: Piercing the Corporate Veil Under Pennsylvania Law
26 June 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: Do Directors of a Board Have Access to the Company’s Privileged Materials?
16 May 2019
- Placement, An Easy Means to Raise A Junior Attorney’s Profile
3 May 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: Attorney-Client Privilege and Abuse of Privilege
15 April 2019
- NJ Law Against Discrimination Affects Drafting and Enforcement of Some NDAs
11 April 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: IT Security and Policy: Why All Lawyers Must Care About It
15 March 2019
- Social Media and the SEC: Elon Musk is Still Tweeting
1 March 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: US Supreme Court Settles the ‘Wholly Groundless’ Exception. Or Has It?
24 January 2019
- Legal Intelligencer: Defending Officers and Directors From a Lawsuit by the Company
7 January 2019
- Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC News
- Webinar: The Complex Commercial Case in Arbitration
9 July 2019
- KHF’s Henry Donner again recognized as Senior Statesman for Construction Law in 2019 Chambers USA
26 April 2019
- Jackie Fetbroyt presents on Business Contracts in 10 Simple Steps for NBI
18 March 2019
- Edward Kang writes on finding a Niche Defending against Business Betrayals for the ABA’s Law Practice Today
15 March 2019
- KHF Sponsors Voorhees Business Association Bowling Fundraiser
27 February 2019
- Beth Hurley and Mika Kapnoutzi Join Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt
5 December 2018
- KHF Earns Tier 1 Ranking from U.S. News “Best Law Firms” 2019
21 November 2018
- In Memoriam: Ajit Phillips
8 November 2018
- Kalogerakis Named to “Philadelphia’s Most Influential African Americans” List; Featured in Legal Intelligencer Q&A on Barristers’ Leadership
24 September 2018