- Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law ...
Attorney Jeffrey obtained his degree in Accounting from the University of Oklahoma in 2010. He began his legal education at Villanova University School of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2014.
Beginning his career with the firm in 2013 as a legal intern, Jeffrey became an associate after being admitted to the Oklahoma Bar Association in 2014. He is currently a member of the Estate Planning, Real Property, and Taxation Sections of the Oklahoma Bar, and his practice focuses on estate and business planning, Social Security disability claims, real property transactions, and commercial litigation. In 2019, Jeffrey joined Michael Entz as a partner in the firm.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Social Security Disability
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 31955
- Entz Burton & Associates
- Entz Burton Blog
- Do I Need an Attorney If I’m Going Through Probate?
January 24, 2023
- What Are the Benefits of a Special Needs Trust?
December 23, 2022
- Do I Need an Estate Plan If I Don’t Have Children?
November 10, 2022
- Can You Trust Your Trust? Why an Online Will or Trust Could Be the Dumbest Mistake You Ever Make