Free Consultation: (508) 615-5997Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeffrey Allan Miller Esq.

Jeffrey Allan Miller Esq.

Private Practice
  • Construction Law, Bankruptcy, Family Law ...
  • Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law

Jeffrey Allan Miller graduated from Worcester State College with Honors with a B.S. in Psychology, and earned a J.D. from the Massachusetts School of Law in Andover. He attained both degrees while working full time and is no stranger to hard work, which carries over to his legal practice. Attorney Miller is skilled in Family Law, Bankruptcy, Chptr 7, and Civil Litigation, and is prepared to represent you with professionalism, and the quality you deserve. Attorney Miller has a passion for the law, and utilizes his knowledge and skills to benefit his Clients. He really cares for his Clients, and fights rigorously to protect their interests. He is very easy to talk to, nonjudgmental, and treats his Clients with the respect they deserve.

Practice Areas
  • Construction Law
  • Bankruptcy
  • Family Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Criminal Law
  • Consumer Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Master card, Visa, Paypal
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Limited Attorney Representation! Hire us to perform a portion of your case, for a flat fee, or to handle the whole matter.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Attorney at Law
Private Practice
Massachusetts School of Law
J.D. (2009) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. How do I get a copy of the original judgement in a civil action case from the massachusetts district court?
A: You need to go to the clerk's office and request a certified copy. If you plan to act on this judgment, then you may want to consider requesting an execution on the judgment as well.
Q. If I am in contempt for not paying a court ordered back support payment because my ex owes me money what should I expect
A: I was about to answer your question, however I noticed that you posted this on August 2012. How did you make out?
Q. What happens when a father changes jobs from a 46,000.yr to a 18,000. by choose and does not pay the court order child s
A: As long as an order is in place, then he is responsible to pay that amount regardless of what his income is. He must file for a modification to actually modify his child support obligation. The Court does not make modification orders retroactive based on income, but may only make orders retroactive up to the time that the complaint for modification was served on the other party. If you are both in agreement regarding the "lower amount", then I can help you draft a Joint Motion to Amend the Order, as your Limited Attorney Representative. However, if you are in a disagreement regarding the amount, then you may file a complaint for contempt, and he may have to pay your attorney's fees, as long as you ask for them. Good luck, and feel free to contact an attorney from this site, for guidance.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Monday: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 4:30 PM (Today)
Friday: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Jeffrey Allan Miller, Esq.
35 Harvard Street
Suite 311
Worcester, MA 01609
Telephone: (508) 615-5997