Large corporations, Big Pharma, and the medical products industry often sell dangerous products that can harm you or the people you love. Products liability lawyers like Jeff work to hold theses companies accountable and help you recover compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost earnings, pain and suffering and more.
Whether you've been harmed by a defective medical device, cancer-causing ingredients in everyday products, or addictive products, the law may be on your side.
Jeff is actively seeking to consult with clients injured by Roundup, Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder, JUUL e-Cigarettes, Allergan Biocell Implants, and 3M Battle Guard Earplugs.
Evaluating potential claims, and who may be accountable, requires careful investigation. Start today with a free consultation.
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- JUUL e-Cigarettes
Free phone consultations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees are accepted for all personal injury and products liability cases. No fee is owed unless and until you recover damages.
- Wayne State University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Michigan  # 38058
- Q. i am FTM transgender. Is there something i can do about my general manager discriminating against me to co workers?
- A: In late June, 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed a decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit (which covers Michigan), holding generally that discrimination (and by extension harassment) against transgender individuals because of their status or gender nonconformity is discrimination because of sex under Title VII (a federal anti-discrimination statute). Whether you have a claim would require evaluation of all the facts by an experienced employment lawyer. It's important to note that the Michigan appellate courts may take a different view under state law. To pursue your rights under *federal* law you will need to first file a complaint with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights or the EEOC. There are strict deadlines for doing that, so you should seek an employment law consultation as soon as possible, before you file your administrative complaint with the EEOC.
- Q. I need a lawyer, please advise. I have mentor ribbed implants by Allergan.
- A: I'm sorry you're having difficulties with your implants. The Allergan Biocell implants are the subject of several national lawsuits. In December 2019 claims in federal courts from around the country were consolidated in a single federal court action in New Jersey. Products liability lawyers from around the country are trying to hold Allergan accountable for costs of removal and other damages. You should consult a products liability lawyer with experience in multi-district litigation to better understand the process and evaluate your options.