Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Heiting & Irwin
- Calif St Univ Dominguez Hills
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of LaVerne
- Law Degree
- Distinguished Alumni
- University of LaVerne
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 246564
- - Current
- Riverside County Bar Association
3 Questions Answered
- Q. How will my case play out if i wasnt at fault in a motor vehicle accident. And i had no insurance and suspended license.
- A: Because you did not have insurance, in California, Prop 213 will prevent you from making a claim for pain and suffering. Assuming you can show it was not your fault, you can still recover for medical bills incurred, property damage, and loss of earnings.
- Q. In an intersection waiting to turn left (green light), light turns red, make turn, oncoming runs red light. Liability?
- A: From what you've described, you are not liable. As a practical matter, it may be difficult to prove your version of the story if the other driver claims they entered on a green light. Were there any witnesses? Passengers? I would make sure to tell your insurance company your side of the story, they should back you up. If you were injured, you should consult with a personal injury attorney.
- Q. Is there any legal course for a slip & fall that caused a broken bone & possibly more?
- A: It is very dependent on what condition caused you to slip and fall. In California, property owners are not the insurers of the safety of those on their property but they must warn of any known dangerous conditions and they must take reasonable steps to learn of any dangerous conditions and either warn against them or remedy them. Depending on what caused you to slip and fall, you MAY have a case. You should contact a personal injury attorney to explore further. If possible, get photos of the condition that caused you to fall.
Contact & Map