- Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
The Reeves Law Firm was started in 2001 by attorney Jason Reeves. Mr. Reeves began his practice in 1999 with the law firm then known as Norton & Smith in Shelbyville, Tennessee. After one year of outstanding service to the firm, Mr. Reeves earned the position of managing partner at the firm whose name was changed to Norton & Reeves, P.C. After serving in this capacity for one year, Mr. Reeves fulfilled his career goal of owning his own law firm in 2001. Mr. Reeves has served as senior managing partner since that time.
The Reeves Law Firm has had the good fortune to represent some of the finest clients in the middle Tennessee region. From landmark cases, to large verdicts and settlments to successful civil and criminal representation, the Reeves Law Firm has been successful in many fields. Clientele have included local and regional business and corporations, local and regional health industry professionals and even a serving Congressman. Of course, each and every case and client is served with the same level of care and professionalism.
Our Firm stays up to date on legal issues and provides the latest technological support for our clients. Upon our move to our new location in 2010, the Reeves Law Firm upgraded all of its technological resources and implemented a new paperless office platform. This platform allows us to reduce client costs and to be better able to respond to client or case needs.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MC, and American Express
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. | Psychology
- The Reeves Law Firm