Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA DISCOVER MASTERCARD
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Divorce and Traffic Consultations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (1981)
- Central Missouri State University
- B.S. (1980) | Criminal Justice Administration
- Missouri Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. If you missed a court date can you still contest your speeding ticket?
- A: Yes. You must surrender, post bond and then you will receive a court date. You should contact the Court to determine the amount of the bond so you will have sufficient funds available before you appear at court or the police department.
- Q. Is there a specific form for this and anything else I should include?
- A: A Show Cause Order is granted upon a Motion for Contempt which must be personally served on the other party. You should file a Motion for a Temporary Order pursuant to 452.315 RSMo. 2016 and request child support, maintenance as well as attorney's fees and costs to be incurred. You should also consider paying a retainer with funds acquired by accessing marital and/or separate property.
- Q. Can my daughter’s dad terminate child support for only one semester of bad grades in college?
- A: Absent special circumstances, the answers to your questions are Yes and No. Please see 452.340 RSMo 2016.
Contact & Map