Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate Law
- Employment Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Landlord Tenant
- Legal Malpractice
Free consultations in Workers' Compensation, Social Security Disability and Legal Malpractice cases
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
I accept contingent fees in Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Illinois College of Law
- J.D. (1978)
- North Park University
- B.A. (1974) | Political Science
- Illinois State Bar  # 3122250
Websites & Blogs
644 Questions Answered
- Q. Filed divorce Feb 2020. I filed my taxes for 2019 separately and she is saying she is legally entitled to mine. True?
- A: If your question is whether you have to give her a copy of your tax return, the answer is this: If she asks the judge to order you to give her a copy of it, the judge will do so.
- Q. Son is needing a divorce. Child born during separation. He was told he would have to wait till child turned six months
- A: Your son (not you on his behalf) should speak to a lawyer as quickly as possible.
- Q. My husband passed with no will. His children are telling me they want his 2 trucks, motorcycle and trailer?
- A: As a surviving spouse you are also likely to be entitled to the first $20,000 of your late husband's estate as a widow's award. Whatever you do, don't be bullied by his kids -- get a lawyer ASAP.
Contact & Map