James Edward SchroederSchroeder Law Group
- Real Estate Law, Municipal Law, Estate Planning ...
- District of Columbia, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania
Jim Schroeder uses his legal expertise to help the people protect their legal interests in the areas of real estate, estate planning/probate and business/nonprofit formation and strategy. Schroeder provides clear, honest answers to your legal questions and gives you the information you need to make the right decision.
Schroder is the owner of the Schroeder Law Group, a law firm with offices in Sardinia, Ohio, Hammonton and Egg Harbor City, New Jersey. He is a seasoned Land Use Attorney, licensed New Jersey realtor specializing in properties over 500K and commercial properties and a former Atlantic County Property Tax Board Commissioner. He is General Counsel for J.J. White Cranberries of Pemberton, N.J. and advises many companies, churches and nonprofits helping them get the most out of their investments of time and money.
Schroeder is a former member of the Shamong Township Committee in Burlington County and holds multiple degrees: a Juris Doctor from Rutgers Camden Law and holds two additional Masters Degrees from Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky and United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio.
Jim is licensed to practice in NJ, OH, PA, NY and DC.
He serves on numerous boards and consults with not-for-profit organizations and community development projects. Schroeder received a Community Service Award from Stockton, was named a Marshall Brennan Fellow at Rutgers Camden Law School, and an Eagleton Fellow at Rutgers University.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Municipal Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Land Use - Planning and Zoning
Please call to schedule a free 15-minute consultation over the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Schroeder Law Group
- - Current
- Interim Executive Director
- Deptford Township Municipal Utilities Authority
- After several years as General Counsel to the DTMUA was selected to lead the Authority through a transitional period.
- Long, Marmero & Associates
- Work as an associate in one of the top government services firms in New Jersey. The firm has been renamed Grace Marmero since my time there.
- Ohio State Bar
- Ohio Notary
- Ohio Clerk of Courts