Free Consultation: (501) 327-4900Tap to Call This Lawyer
James E Hensley Jr

James E Hensley Jr

You Have Your Attorney's Cell Number
  • Appeals & Appellate, Collections, Criminal Law ...
  • Arkansas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Formerly a Cop and Judge. Decades in the legal community. Personally available to all clients from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. It costs you nothing to talk for a bit and see how we might help you.

Practice Areas
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Juvenile Law
    White Collar Crime
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
8th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • American Sign Language: Spoken
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Arkansas Bar Association
- Current
William H. Bowen School of Law
J.D. (1998) | Law & Counseling
Placeholder image for education.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
110 Questions Answered

Q. How can i get a lawyer for adc inmate charged
A: Hello there. I'm having trouble understanding your question. Are you wanting an inmate's LAWYER charged? Perhaps you want a lawyer for an ADC inmate?
Q. My daughter and son 8 months lives in Colorado springs, her husband is abusive to her and son. She is from Arkansas.
A: Yes, as long as there is no pending action in CO. Also, she should speak to an Arkansas Family Lawyer to ensure there is nothing else that would cause trouble. Jim
Q. 5-65-103 1ST         DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED - DWI 1ST; MU I'm needing to know what the MU means
A: "MU" means "Misdemeanor Unclassified." In Arkansas Misdemeanors are classified as A Up to 1 year in the county jail and $2,500. This is for DWI 1. B Up to 90 days in the county jail and $1,000. C Up to 30 days in the county jail and $500 fine. U the jail time and fine amount is in the actual statute DWI 1 carries up to one year in the county jail and up to $2500 in fines. DWI is a serious issue. Usually, if one is found guilty or pleads guilty, the fine is $600 to $1000 and one must have at least one day of jail. There are dozens of issues presented with the charge of DWI. For instance, driving privileges are suspended for many months but there may be circumstances to drive to work or the hospital. It is a good idea to speak with an attorney. If you drive for a living, you may lose your license to drive for one year. Costs are a few hundred to a few thousand. Also, you will need to attend DWI and MADD classes. The state wants you to know more about DWI so you will take classes. Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD) is an organization whose members have lost family members to people who drink and drive. You will need to attend some of their classes and listen to mothers who have lost children. It's very moving and shows us some of the negative consequences of driving while impaired. In any event, get an attorney. Getting charged with DWI is proof that one may have a drinking problem. Going to court without an attorney . . .
View More Answers
Contact & Map
600 South German Lane
Suite 101
Conway, AR 72034
Telephone: (501) 327-4900