Free Consultation: (330) 456-6454Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Jacob T. Will

Jacob T. Will, Attorney at Law
  • Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Juvenile Law
Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Additional Practice Area
  • General Civil
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Jacob T. Will, Attorney at Law
- Current
University of Akron
J.D. | Law
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
University of Akron Logo
Seton Hall University
B.A. | Political Science; English
Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Seton Hall University Logo
Professional Associations
Stark County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered
Q. Is there mandatory prison time for carrying a concealed weapon in ohio?
A: There is not mandatory prison time for a violation of R.C. 2923.12. Without having more information regarding your charge, you should know that there are several levels of this offense, ranging from misdemeanor to felony charges. You should contact a local attorney for help defending this charge, as there are several affirmative defenses that can be asserted on your behalf.
Q. I found out i have a warrant for unpaid fines,when i pay the fine will they drop the warrant?
A: You should first contact the Clerk of Courts regarding your warrant. It is possible that payment of the fines and costs will result in a cancellation of the warrant. However, some local courts still may require an appearance to fully clear the warrant. Contact the Clerk's Office prior to making any payment.
Q. My husband got a ovi and was no read his rights what should he do
A: If your husband was charged with an OVI the first thing he should do is contact and retain an attorney. After a careful review of the facts and circumstances of the stop and arrest of your husband, the attorney will be in a better position to discuss the specifics of his case, including whether the failure to read his rights will have a significant impact on his case.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
116 Cleveland Ave NW
Suite 808
Canton, OH 44702
Telephone: (330) 456-6454