Free Consultation: (440) 580-0363Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert G. StiefvaterLimited Clients. Proven Results.
- DUI & DWI, Personal Injury, Probate ...
- Florida, Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Limited Clients. Proven Results.
I limit the number of clients that I represent because I understand that when you need a lawyer you need someone who is available and can dedicate their time to your legal issue.
I represent individuals and fight to defend their rights and reputation. Call for a free consultation. Even if I am not currently accepting new clients I will make sure that you understand the process in which you are involved.
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
My practice only accepts a limited number of clients; however, we will always provide a free consultation. Call today.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stiefvater Law, LLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Cleary & Associates
- Law ClerkLaw Clerk
- Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (1999) | Criminology, Sociology
- 10.0 Rating
- Justia Inc
- Peer Review Rated 5.0/5.0
- Excellent Rating
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Ohio
- The National Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best DUI/DWI Attorneys
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Premier Defense Attorney
- Trident Safety Security and Defense
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Florida Bar Association  # 729991
- - Current
- Ohio State Bar Association  # 0076485
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- OVI or DUI Conviction in Ohio: Felony or Misdemeanor?
- Arrested for a DUI: Am I Going to Jail?
- Legal Representation for DUI/DWI/OVI Charges
- Concealed Carry and DUI, CCW Class
- Concealed Carry Instruction, Concealed Carry
- Legal Aspects of Concealed Carry in Ohio, Trident Safety Security and Defense, Middleburgh Heights, Ohio
- Discuss the legal aspects and ramifications of having an Ohio Concealed Carry Permit and Self-Defense. Q&A from attendees.
3 Questions Answered
- Q. In Ohio if a fast and speedy trial is violated and charges dismissed can a defendant be re-indicted on same charges
- A: If the statutory time to bring the case against you has expired then the State cannot re-indict you on the same charge.
- Q. theres was a stray/ unregistered dog running around a campground we visited. the dog warden is trying to charge us.
- A: The State would have to prove that the dog belonged to you or that you were otherwise responsible for the dog.
- Q. Failed drug test po says come in tues going to jail. Im scared what can i do
- A: You can challenge your probation violation.
Contact & Map