As an injury attorney, he’s found a job that combines his passion for research and for helping people who have often been wronged by the system that is supposed to protect them.
Jack graduated summa cum laude from N.C. Central University with a double major in political science and criminal justice. He earned his juris doctor from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2016.
Originally from Basingstoke, England, Jack came to the United States on a tennis scholarship at N.C. Central. He started playing tennis at age 5 and was part of England’s national program as a junior.
While at N.C. Central, he captained the men’s varsity tennis team and also played on the men’s varsity golf team. He was also an assistant coach for N.C. Central’s women’s varsity tennis team for one year.
After undergrad, Jack earned a full academic scholarship to law school in Alabama. But he worked as a research assistant for several professors, served as articles editor for The Journal of the Legal Profession, and volunteered at Raise the Bar, a 6th grade mentoring program in Alabama. In college, he interned with Durham attorney James E. Rogers helping with research and casework.
While in law school, Jack was a summer associate at Alabama law firms Engel, Hairston & Johanson; Boardman, Carr, Bennett, Watkins, Hill & Gamble; Fischer and Associates; and Espy, Nettles, & Scogin. He gained experience in wrongful death, personal injury, insurance defense, and corporate litigation.
Jack was admitted to the N.C. State Bar in 2016. At the Deuterman Law Group, he will be handling workers’ compensation cases out of both the Greensboro and Winston-Salem offices.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Deuterman Law Group
- - Current
- University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- North Carolina State Bar # 51045
- Deuterman Law Group
- Veterans Deserve More Than Thanks
11 November 2019
- Help for veterans exposed to toxic chemicals on Okinawa
5 November 2019
- Attorney Daniel Donovan Earns Membership in Million Dollar Advocates Forum
24 October 2019
- Vet Your Records: Free Legal Clinic for Veterans
21 October 2019
- Attorney Michele Cybulski earns place in prestigious Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums
18 October 2019
- VA Changes Process for Handling Appeals for Disability Benefits
26 June 2019
- Actress Shares MS Diagnosis and Brings Awareness to Disabling Condition
20 June 2019
- Military Vets Who Used Defective Ear Plugs May be Able to Sue 3M for Hearing Loss
24 April 2019
- Driverless cars: What do they mean for insurance rates and accident liability?
5 April 2019