I am a former insurance claims adjuster and hold an “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available to lawyers. Since 1994, I have focused my practice on protecting the rights of insurance policyholders, personal injury and wrongful death victims and fighting for the rights of Florida consumers and small businesses. I have recovered millions of dollars for victims of denied or underpaid insurance claims, victims of catastrophic personal injuries and wrongful death and on behalf of those that have been taken advantage of by Big Business and Big Insurance. I am certified as a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards, and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding Attorney
- J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.
- - Current
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Florida International University
- B.A. (1990) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude.
- AV Preeminent Rating
- This is a rating from the attorney's peers, which means that the attorney was deemed to have very high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability. Only lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability receive a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating.
- Florida State Bar # 0011894
- The 7 Critical Steps to Effective Presentation of Your Florida Property Insurance Claim
- J.P. Gonzalez-Sirgo, P.A.
- Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Miami Insurance Claims and Personal Injury Blog
- Many Homeowners Unknowingly Lack Flood Insurance
31 December 2018
- Important Things Every Homeowner Should Know About Their Insurance Coverage
23 November 2018
- How Can an Experienced Homeowners Insurance Claims Lawyer Help You?
26 October 2018
- 1 Year Post Hurricane Irma: Has Your Insurance Company Fully Paid Your Claim?
30 September 2018
- $352,000 Hurricane Irma Insurance Claim Recovery for Homeowner - New Case Profile
31 August 2018
- $255,000 Settlement for Slip and Fall Injury - New Case Profile
28 July 2018
- $400,000 Hurricane Irma Insurance Claim Recovery for Homeowner - New Case Profile
30 June 2018
- Citizens Property Insurance Corporation to Severely Limit Water Damage Coverage for Consumers
31 May 2018
- 2018 Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Season Predicted
28 April 2018