American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Member.
AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell as Preeminent.
University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1991.
Mississippi State University, B.B.A., 1988.
Admitted to practice in all state and Federal Courts in Mississippi, 1991.
Admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Alabama, 1997 .
Certified as Family Law Mediator by the Atlanta Justice Center.
Member of the Mississippi Bar.
Member of the Alabama Bar.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Elder Law
- Alabama State Bar Association
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Mississippi State Bar  # 8942
- Alabama State Bar
- American Academny of Matrimonial Lawyers