Irina Lust practices out of the firm's downtown Manhattan office. Prior to founding Carley & Lust, Attorneys at Law PLLC, Irina practiced in the areas of bankruptcy, business transactions, and securities litigation at leading New York City law firms. She represented investors and consumers in class, derivative and other complex actions under federal and state securities laws with focus on mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, Irina received intensive training in bankruptcy and debt restructuring under Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11 and adversary proceedings in federal bankruptcy courts.
Irina is often invited to share her legal expertise by participating in television programs on immigration and bankruptcy law. She was a guest speaker on the TV show "Immigration: Primer on Complex Topics" in 2011 and hosted "Bankruptcy: everything you need to know" in 2012. Irina also lectured on bankruptcy and immigration law at the Fort Lee Public library in the winter of 2012.
Irina has also authored a number of legal articles on immigration and bankruptcy, some of which were featured on the National Bankruptcy Forum and in local newspapers. Irina is fluent in English and Russian.
Why Hire Irina Lust as Your Attorney?
* Personal Attention: Your phone calls and e-mails will be personally answered by Irina. Unlike larger firms, she will work with you on every aspect of your case herself.
* Affordability: Irina is very perceptive of her clients' financial concerns and will try accommodating each and every client.
* Communication: She will continuously keep you updated and will promptly answer your questions and concerns.
* Experience: Irina's expertise will allow her to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
* Dedication: Irina will treat your case as if it were her own.
* Free consultation: Irina offers free initial consultation to clients who consider filing for bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy, Immigration, Business Litigation
Attorneys at Carley & Lust are licensed to practice law in both NY & NJ.
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Immigration Law
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card, Visa and Discover
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- New York Law School