Our mission is to “provide personal, professional and caring representation to our clients while aggressively pursuing their claims against the insurance companies and obtaining the highest award possible”.
At Auger & Auger, Personal Injury law is our business and it’s the only law we practice. We have represented thousands of satisfied clients throughout North Carolina over the last 25 years and recovered millions on their behalf.
We know that choosing an attorney is a difficult decision, and it should be! That is why all of our Free Consultations with prospective clients are handled by our attorneys, not paralegals, sign up specialist or investigators. You should communicate with the lawyer handling your case from the first phone call, not when it’s time to go to court! We are confident we have what it takes to represent you in your unique personal injury case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Animal & Dog Law
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- ID Number: 403571
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 100900
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2376234
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- ID Number: 20397
- North Carolina State Bar  # 20397