Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am an Assistant District Attorney in Hancock & Washington Counties. Primarily, I work out of the Ellsworth DA's office.
- Criminal Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I am not engaged in private practice.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hancock County
- Assistant District Attorney
- Office of the District Attorney, Prosecutorial District VII
- - Current
- University of Maine - School of Law
- J.D. | Emphasis on trial practice
- Honors: Dean's List (four semesters)
- Activities: Edward Thaxter Gignoux Inn of Court (2009-2010) Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic (Fall 2009)
Contact & Map