Free Consultation: (918) 527-2217Tap to Call This Lawyer
Hans Otto Lehr

Hans Otto Lehr

Oxford Lehr, PLLC
  • Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Hans Otto Lehr is a founding member of Oxford Lehr, PLLC., and an ambitious attorney who works hard to best serve his clients' legal needs and be an outstanding example for his family.

Ingenuity and resourcefulness are key, and he employs both to get any job done ethically and efficiently. He takes a poised and levelheaded approach to solving complex legal matters in any area of law.

His clients are extremely important to him; he prides himself on maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    I accept contingency fees only on select cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Oklahoma Bar Association
ID Number: 30622
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Trial Attorney
Oxford Lehr, PLLC
- Current
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (2011) | Law
President's Award
Tulsa County Bar Association
Professional Associations
American Bar Association # 01613585
Tulsa County Bar Association
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Association # 30622
- Current
Articles & Publications
Speaking Engagements
Websites & Blogs
Oxford Lehr, PLLC
Facebook Page
Legal Answers
23 Questions Answered

Q. Is it possible, without seeing a judge to live with my mom (who doesnt have custody) rather than my alcoholic dad.
A: It is possible if your Dad agrees to let you live with your Mom. However, if you Dad has custody and does not agree, your Mom is going to have seek a change of custody and that will require Court intervention. If your Mom is serious about doing that, she will need to seek the advise of a family law attorney licensed in the State of Oklahoma.
Q. My 12 y/o step daughter type 1 diabetic. She stated numerous times her mother does not check her work. What can we do?
A: You may have a case for a custody modification. It sounds like the best interest of the child is going to be in your care and custody if her Mom is truly not making any efforts to control her diabetes. Also, any Judge would likely agree that it is dangerous to not listen to medical recommendations regarding a disease like that. A modification of custody is very tricky and can be difficult if you do not have an attorney to help you with it. I would recommend seeking the advise of a family law attorney licensed in the State of Oklahoma to help you guys with this.
Q. My child’s father lives in NYC and I live here. We agreed $650 a month since birth but now that I filed its $290?
A: There are many reasons why the child support amount can change. There may have been a change in income for one or both of you, the obligor may have additional child support obligations out there and/or the obligor may be receiving some other credit which reduces his or her amount owed. There is no way to tell for sure without a lot of additional information. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what amount you guys have "agreed" to pay. The State of Oklahoma uses a spreadsheet to calculate the amount that actually needs to be paid. Please contact a family law attorney licensed in Oklahoma if you have any more specific questions.
Q. Hello my name is Ashlie , I am in need of an attorney, how do I file harassment by other parent in my case
A: What you need to do depends on the type and level of harassment and threats. They may rise to the level of needing an Order of Protection against him. If nothing else, the evidence of harassment and threats may be used in your custody case against him; it doesn't sound like joint custody is going to be a good option for you all. Contact an attorney licensed to practice family law in Oklahoma to formulate a plan specific to your needs.
Q. Custody case and appointed guardian case need a lawyer and I think I am not getting treated right and unfair in Cherokee
A: I would encourage you to speak with your lawyer directly first. See if you and your lawyer can come to some understanding regarding expectations, whether those expectations are reasonable, and what it will take to meet or exceed those expectations. It is not always a good idea to change horses midway through the race if it can be avoided.
Q. My ex and I are still married and have not been together for 3 years he is just at resident here in the US...
A: You may be able to handle your child support action on your own through DHS' Child Support Services office. Most folks go through their process for child support enforcement without the assistance of an attorney. However, I would always recommend the assistance of an attorney when dealing with a divorce, if you are unable to afford an attorney, you may look at Oklahoma Legal Aid. Depending on the County you live in, you may be able get one of their attorneys to assist you. They are generally provided free of charge. This is their website:
Q. How to terminate a domestic relationship in Oklahoma
A: The answer to your questions depends on the type of domestic relationship, marriage, common-law marriage, etc. All types of domestic relationships can be terminated one way or the other, but the methods needed can vary depending on the factors involved. Contact an attorney licensed to practice family law in Oklahoma to formulate a plan specific to your needs.
Q. How do I subpoena someone to trial? I am representing myself.
A: Head to the Court Clerk's office in whatever County your trial is in and ask the clerk at the "Family" desk (assuming they have one in your County) for a subpoena. They should have a form that you can fill out by hand.
Q. What can I do if I can't need an attorney but I lost my job/home I have criminal,family,traffic cases
A: You may want to check into Legal Aid. They can occasionally help people in your situation.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Oxford Lehr, PLLC
1800 South Baltimore Avenue
Suite 825
Tulsa, OK 74119
Telephone: (918) 527-2217