Free Consultation: (610) 973-5199Tap to Call This Lawyer
Gregory BolesRepresenting the citizens of Philadelphia for over 35 years. Aggressive, ethical
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Mr. Boles, a certified specialist in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation, has been elected a SuperLawyer every year since 2007, which means he is one of the best Pennsylvania workers’ comp lawyers. He is graded AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, which demonstrates that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. He has a 10.0 rating, the highest possible, by AVVO, the independent lawyer rating service. Mr. Boles is a graduate of Georgetown University and Villanova Law School. He has written extensively on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation and has lectured before attorneys, labor unions and advocacy groups for the disabled.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
We have her freak initial consultations to all clients via telephone, all video chat platforms and in person by appointment only. If social distancing is a concern for you we can even sign you up via DocuSign.
Contingency fees range from 15% to 25%.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1981) | Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Political Science & Government
- Certified Workers' Compensation specialist
- Liberty Bell Workers' Compensation lawyers
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Can a 13-year-old girl choose for her father to have full custody?
- A: Depends on State
Contact & Map