Claimed Lawyer Profile
Gary C. Angiuli is a founder and managing partner of Angiuli & Gentile, LLP. Mr. Angiuli is the supervising partner of the firm's Business, Franchise and Real Estate groups.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- American University Washington College of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- State University of New York - Stony Brook
- B.A. (1980)
- BV Rated
- Lou Miller Business Leadership
- Staten Island Chamber of Commerce
- New York State Bar # 1913870
- - Current
- Business Format Franchising- a case study, Franchising- is it right for you?
Websites & Blogs
- Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
- Staten Island Workers' Compensation Law Blog
- Severe injuries often present need for workers' compensation
22 October 2019
- Does a will need to be updated?
14 October 2019
- Temp workers face many safety issues
7 October 2019
- Estate planning tips for new parents
1 October 2019
- What is long-term care insurance?
26 September 2019
- Does mental illness qualify for workers' compensation?
12 September 2019
- The benefits of having a health care proxy and how to choose one
9 September 2019
- As a guardian of your loved one, what are your duties?
6 September 2019
- The link between burnout and depression
28 August 2019
Contact & Map