Francesco J Grieco
- Family Law, Divorce, Criminal Law ...
Francesco J. Grieco recently joined the Law Offices of Lutz and Petty. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and is also a member of the Columbia County Bar Association.
Francesco’s primary focus is in the areas of family law and civil litigation. He will be available in our two locations, Berwick and Philadelphia, as we expand our practice in the coming months.
Francesco graduated magna cum laude with his Bachelor of Science degree from Bloomsburg University in 1997. He also earned his Master’s Degree in Instructional Technology from Bloomsburg in 2001, where he was a graduate assistant. He attended the Widener University Delaware Law School where he graduated in the top 20 percent of his class and earned cum laude honors in 2017. During law school, he obtained Dean’s List Honors and was recognized for his excellent performance in Real Estate Closings and Transactions. He was also was on the board of The Student Bar Association (SBA).
Prior to beginning his legal career. Francesco was a successful salesperson with Aetna for more than 11 years. During his time with Aetna he achieved Winners Circle honors and was recognized for providing excellent service to his clients. Following law school, he has practiced several different areas of law including civil litigation, family law, criminal defense, insurance defense and general liability matters.
Francesco enjoys running, mixed martial arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He and his wife Sarah enjoy both living and working in Philadelphia.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- DUI & DWI
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 324222
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude Graduate Ranked in Top 20% of Graduating Class Dean's List
- Activities: Student Bar Association
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 324222
- Official Site of Lutz Grieco & Petty