Attorney with over 30 years experience.
Credentials: Editor of Law Review in Ivy League Law School; trained in the large corporate law firms.
substantial injuries, civil litigation, nursing home negligence, dog bites, accidents (motor vehicle, motorcycle, truck, train, bicycles, etc), business law, municipal bonds, commercial transactions, real estate.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Municipal Law
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Honors: Law Review
- Activities: Editor of Law Review
- Northwestern University
- B.A. (1983) | Economics
- Ohio State Bar
- Ohio Association of Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Municipal Bond Lawyers