Covid-19 Update: We are open! Telephonic Consults available for people in Las Vegas, Henderson, and Summerlin in need of debt relief services.
We are here to help.
Saturday Appointments also available.
More About Erik Severino:
Once a client retains my office, you are not only retaining my firm, but, more importantly, you are retaining me. I will be your attorney through the entire process. I will be your attorney in court. Let my experience of thousands of successfully filed bankruptcies work for you.
I strive to not only be the best bankruptcy attorney in general, but to be the best bankruptcy attorney for you!
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Debt Evaluation. Zero ($0) Down Bankruptcy.
- English: Spoken, Written
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- B.S. (2002) | Economics
- Nevada State Bar  # 10221
- - Current
- What is the Automatic Stay?
- Erik Severino on Vegas Zero Down Bankruptcy
- Coronavirus Pandemic Forces Companies to Consider Bankruptcy
- Las Vegas Bankruptcy Lawyer Erik Severino on Las Vegas Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Why Our Las Vegas Bankruptcy Firm Offers Zero Down Bankruptcy
- Las Vegas Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog Page
- Are the Conditions Right to File for Bankruptcy in Las Vegas?
- Eril Severino on Las Vegas Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
- Your Rights as a Debtor
- Erik Severino on Henderson Bankruptcy Attorneys Blog
- Las Vegas Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Vegas Zero Down Bankruptcy
- Breaking a Lease in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
3 October 2020
- What If All My Debt Isn’t Listed in My Bankruptcy?
4 September 2020
- Should Identity Theft Victims File Bankruptcy?
15 August 2020