Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
We offer a no-risk, free consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- Activities: Football, wrestling, javelin, rugby
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- E.S. Borjeson & Associates is proud to announce that Eric Borjeson has achieved an AV Preeminent® Rating, the top rating with the Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating System. The Peer Review Rating is a result of objective assessments by his colleagues and judges. The Rating presents potential clients with an impartial meter to evaluate lawyers who have the highest ethical standards and professional legal ability. Ethical standards are based on standards of conduct, reliability and diligence. Legal ability ratings are based on legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability and legal expertise. The AV Preeminent® Rate is a testament to Mr. Borjeson’s high level of professional excellence.
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 59060
- Specialist in the practice of Workers' Compensation Law
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Contact & Map